Saturday 19 January 2013

Bandwagons

Hi!

Ok. So I fell off my bandwagon before I really climbed on but I am trying (am sure my husband would agree that I am very "trying"). I have felt very successful the last few days. Although being relocated whilst they jackhammer through the floor to deal with a blocked pipe, definitely put a cork in my plans. BUT, I have successfully sanded back a coffee table, dining table and the pallet outdoor table. Now to paint etc etc. I cant wait to load the before's and after's. My pallet daybed is coming together ( I need to invest in some comfy cushions, the mattress is looking lonely).

I am working on adding photos (I have so many to share). I am not sure how to do it just yet but I am sure considering I didn't know how to do this and I managed fine (after hours of playing), that I will be able to master uploading photos. I have taken great pleasure in the www.fatmumslim.com.au challenge. I am finding that I am looking at things differently. More creatively. B (the better or worse half, depending on how you look at it) has joined the www.365project.com, which works in a similar way but you are given the responsibility to find inspiration of your own. He is really enjoying it. I like that Fat Mum Slim gives you that prompt and you are able to interpret any way you like. Sometimes rather than spend an entire day looking for something that makes you go "wow", being given some form of guidance helps.

Well the kidlets are sleeping peacfully (although they are probably hot) and I can feel my eyelids getting heavy, after two terrible nights sleep. So I bid you goodbye and will check in tomorrow (hopefully with some AMAZING pictures).

Keep smiling!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment