Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sea Change

Wow!!! Things have been chaotic.

I fell off the radar for the last 2 months and I have had every intention of grabbing the laptop and just typing a quick hello and update but then children, nappies and vomit have gotten in the way. BUT although things for the next month are going to be epic at the same time at 7pm when the kidlets are tucked in their beds (or they are meant to be), I have the freedom to sit with a hot cup of tea and talk to you all. :-) Well at least that is the plan.

In the last month or two hubby has taken a new role in his company, leading to FIFO work (and subsequently the decision to relocate back to our families in Tasmania). We have had many fabulous visitors and "sleepovers" as Miss 3.75 calls it, we lost a sale on our house in Tas and I have had many trips to Ikea (yes, without B). We have celebrated easter with family in NSW, caught fish, spotted spiders, celebrated birthdays (80's theme), had family breakfasts out, had high teas, sold furniture and appreciated sunsets. We have travelled to visiting family, snuggled sick on mattresses, visited hospitals, had a race course day out and celebrated more birthdays and that only brings us to the second week in May... There has been lots on and then you throw in a pending move interstate and well lets just say that to sit down for 15 minutes is impossible.

I am working on it though. I truly believe that once I get home and am settled back into our home (BRING ON THE RENO's) there will be a little more time to sit and share more fabulous projects and family activities with you all.

I do want to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to sit and read my blog. I didn't expect to reach (or interest) anyone but I have to say that the interest and support has been fantastic.

Keep smiling.

Lauren
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment